Re-Hygiene service Home care Dental Care App What’s the use of it

Menu

Kyiv
Lviv

Kyiv

Dental Care Office by Zablotskyy

Спортивна площа, 1А (ТЦ Гулівер), 6 поверх

+38 (067) 006-5-010 kyiv@dentalcareoffice.com

Клініка Заблоцького

вул. Новогоспітальна, 5

+38 (067) 411-50-10 kyiv@dentalcareoffice.com

Дитяча стоматологія "Клініка Заблоцького"

вул. Новогоспітальна, 5

+38 (067) 560-99-11 kyiv@dentalcareoffice.com

Lviv

"Avalon"

Личаківська, 37

+38 (067) 448-8-911 lviv@dentalcareoffice.com

БЦ "Оптіма Плаза"

Наукова, 7Д

+38 (067) 555-9-911 lviv@dentalcareoffice.com

When should the first check-up of the child by a dentist take place?

July 12, 2021 | 4 хв читати

All parents wish their children growing up healthy and never know what unendurable toothache and freight of dentist are. Sometimes it seems that ‘bad heredity’ is a reason for involvement of almost all teeth in early childhood, which necessitates to treat them. We can definitely tell you that genetics affects health of your child’s teeth by only 30 %, the rest 70 % is proper and careful care of the teeth and timely diagnosis and prevention.

Paediatric dentists at Zablotskyy Clinic have developed and implemented Dental Health Line in a daily routine, which helps you to remember when and for what you should bring the child for a dental check-up.

The best thing is to start taking care of future health of child’s teeth already during planning of your pregnancy.

We recommend to every expecting mother to treat her teeth just before or at early terms of pregnancy, and visit our Re-Hygiene expert for professional and routine Re-Hygiene service every 3 months throughout pregnancy. This exactly is the first component of our Z-formula and a factor, which prevents you from preterm delivery and low body weight at birth, since gum inflammation, which appears in case of insufficient brushing, affect the entire maternal body and the course of pregnancy. Furthermore, that mother, who can take care of her own teeth correctly, will teach her child in future in the same manner.

The first visit of a baby to the dentist and teaching parents concerning taking care of the first baby’s teeth should be arranged at the age of 6 months.

Before the age of 6 years, dentist should perform check-ups every 3 to 6 months, depending on how you brush teeth of your child and whether you take care of them correctly.

At the age of 3 to 6 years, we recommend the first check-up of a child by the orthodontist

He/she will review whether normal occlusion is formed or whether a child requires orthodontic interventions. Until the age of 16 years, such check-up by the orthodontist is required once a year.
The most important period of dental health is from the age of 6 to 16 years.

Already at the age of 6 years (when the first permanent tooth erupts), child teeth require professional and routine Re-Hygiene dental service. One of its components is cavities prevention – teeth fluoridation and fissure sealing, as well as professional hygiene, where Re-Hygiene expert will clean those areas of your child’s teeth, which you cannot get at by yourself.
At the age of 7–8 years, X-ray imaging will be conducted during Re-Hygiene procedure, and at the age of 12 years – it will be repeated, and a decision will be made concerning thirds extraction. It is better to extract immature teeth, when they have not erupted yet, as recommended by dental surgeon or orthodontist.

Correct and modern care of the child’s teeth will help to get over any risk factors and keep teeth healthy for the whole future life.

We proposes a subscription system for our patients, which includes a set of measures aimed at prevention of cavities and gum diseases in your child. Buying a subscription, you will not have to remember every date of visit to Dental Care Office, we will keep tracing of the health of your child’s teeth ourselves and will timely perform preventive measures to a necessary extent. You may learn the details of the programme from our Re-Hygiene expert or paediatric dentist.

We know that healthy teeth stay well.

Схожі статтi

Контакти

Kyiv
Lviv

Kyiv

Dental Care Office by Zablotskyy

Спортивна площа, 1А (ТЦ Гулівер), 6 поверх

+38 (067) 006-5-010 kyiv@dentalcareoffice.com

Lviv

"Avalon"

Личаківська, 37

+38 (067) 448-8-911 lviv@dentalcareoffice.com

БЦ "Оптіма Плаза"

Наукова, 7Д

+38 (067) 555-9-911 lviv@dentalcareoffice.com